Mambo is a handy, free software only available for Windows, being part of the category Development software with subcategory Internet and has been published by Mamboserver.
More about Mambo
Since the software was added to our catalog in 2005, it has obtained 45,508 installations, and last week it gained 9 downloads.
About the download, Mambo is a program that needs less storage space than the average program in the section Development software. It's a software very heavily used in countries such as Romania, Ukraine, and Thailand.
The current version of the program is 4.6.5 and it has been updated on 2/18/2009. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 98 and former versions, and you can download it in English.
- Leaner, cleaner code set with significantly improved performance;
- Magpie RSS integrated to replace old Mambo RSS system;
- Support for Atom 1.0;
- Improved SEO with handling of 404 errors, more flexible metadata and better load balancing;
- Context-sensitive help files embedded in distribution (no longer linked to Help.Mamboserver.com website);
- Better handling of user validation;
- Improved site search performance (supports stop words);
- Mambots are now preferred as classes with defined methods;
- DOMIT removed;
- Better handling of Pathway;
- Better security.
- New more powerful and configurable WYSIWYG Editor: MOStlyCE;
- Ability to view, backup, restore, and query database from within Mambo;
- Universal Installer - one installer handles installation of all extensions;
- Gettext implemented to ease translation and management of language packs;
- New Module automatically displays newest Content Item;
- Two new classes added to system: mosDirectory and mosFileManager.